My friend Nicole blogged about how if there was an Olympic Event in Worrying, she would take the gold. I suggested that she and I could team up and be the May-Treanor/Walsh of Worrying, and kick serious butt.
So that got me thinking, what are some other Olympic Non-Events?
- The Dishes-Slacker Event. TH and I try to see who can go the longest without doing the dishes. We hate doing the dishes. No, we REALLY HATE IT.
- The Thermostat Event. Whose will reigns supreme? Who gets to control the temperature? Does this meet go to the Cold-bloods? Or do the Hot-bloods win today?
- The Remote-Control Wrestling Event. Will it be House Hunters, or Monday Night football?
- The High-Tech Gadget Event. Who has the latest iPhone/Nintendo/whatever?
- The Shoe-Shopping Event. Um, yeah. Ari wins.
- The Best Deal Event. Who saved the most - was it Nicole, with her half-off of $10.00 at Crossroads, or was it PJ, with her final clearance, 70% off plus employee discount at Mervyns?
What are the Olympic Non-Events of your life? Share.