Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend of Fabulousness

The girls' weekend out was a huge success! Loads of fun from start to finish. We had pedicures, ate lunch, shopped till we dropped, talked and gossiped, and watched this great show on DVDs. We ate candy and cake and drank margaritas and stayed up late. I love my friends!! We always have the best time together.


PJ relaxes in the chair while getting her pedi.

Four fabulous pedis. (L to r, clockwise - Nicole, Denise, PJ, and me). PJ wins the cutest flipflops award. Me and Nicole went for flowers on our toes. You can't see them too well in this shot, but they have "bling" in the center of the flowers. That's right, baby.

Nicole tries the strawberry margaritas.

The birthday girls!! (Denise, Ari, and me)

Nicole made this dense, rich, devil's food cake with buttercream frosting from scratch. 6 cubes of butter and 6 eggs in the frosting. Mm-mm- MM. Fabulous.


Fabulous shoes.

Fabulous coat.


I am officially shopped out. Although, Ari just sent me a webpage with some cute espadrilles...

4 comments:

PirateRN said...

Do I have to work overtime now? lol

Emily said...

Looks like a great time! Nice toes.

African Kelli said...

Seriously, how cute did you look with your shoes, coat, purse and pedi? What a wonderful birthday! Good for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenni! It's Stef! I wish I could have been with you all. Happy birthday officially (today). Stef