Friday, January 25, 2008

Reasons why today is excellent.


In no particular order:


1. FRIDAY!!!

2. Tonight for dinner TH is making cheeseburgers and french fries.

3. I'm spending some quality time with Clinton and Stacy tonight.

4. Missing Camera Quest:

Yes, Virginia, there are still good people in the world.
http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/technology/2008/01/25/Missing.Camera.Quest/


4. My husband saved a baby's life today. He's my hero.

5. My day consisted of an awesome unit development day, and I spent it truly appreciating my job and coworkers, all of whom work so hard to serve people in ways that really matter.

6. We're planning future exciting vacations. Even though they are years away, I love the planning as much as the doing.

7. My photos from the Caribbean trip are here. I love the ease of digital, but ther's nothing like holding your pictures. I can't wait to start working on the scrapbook!!


Yup, today is as good as they come.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow. Sounds like a fabulous day. There's not too many people in this world who can say that they saved someone's life. My dad's my hero in that regard too.