Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random thoughts


You know it's almost Spring when...the cat sheds. And sheds. And sheds. I think there's enough fur now for another small cat.



My piano lesson went well last night. If I can just practice, I know I'll pick it up quickly. I like this learning stuff...maybe I'll do some languages next.



Did anyone watch "A Raisin in the Sun" last night? Since I had my lesson, I had TH record it. I'm hearing mixed reviews, especially related to Mr. Combs. Really though, who can top Mr. Poitier in that role? No one, that's who. I'll try to watch later this week.



TH has lost 19.8 lbs so far!! Woot! That's almost 10% off his original weight. They say that this amount significantly reduces your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and generally makes you a better person. OK, so two out of three ain't bad.



We cleaned up our garage enough to fit both vehicles in it. If you know my family, this is a major life accomplishment.



If a cow laughs, does milk come out its nose? (TH's contribution to the randomness of the day)



Meow, prrrrrrrp (The cat's contribution)



In a week, I'll be 35 years old. Me and my girlfriends are going to go shopping, get a pedi, and have a sleepover on Saturday. And eat lasagna and garlic bread and cake (probably not all at the same time). And talk about men. And laugh. Sounds like a good plan to me!



And so I leave you with this quote: "Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it." - Jane Wagner & Lily Tomlin

No comments: