Saturday, February 16, 2008

Can't Touch This

Memo
TO: Blog spammers, virus-spreaders, and generally rude people trying to infect my blog and my readers.
FROM: a page from her book

I have received your comments from the last week. However, I must ask that you cease and desist posting comments that do not pertain to my posts and that lead readers to inappropriate and possibly infectious sites. As well, I have begun the process of comment moderation. Therefore, your comments will not even make it onto my site. So take your energies elsewhere.

It's really too bad that you can't think of anything better to do with your time. What would happen if you used your talents to help others instead of spread ill will in the blog community? I pity you, and I pray for you. Perhaps one day you will learn that true power comes from doing good deeds and serving others.

Until then, thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
a page from her book

2 comments:

Emily said...

You tell 'em!

African Kelli said...

Seriously -- you tell em! And when you scare them off, tell them to stay away from me too.