Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Refreshed

Here I am again, after what feels like forever - three weeks away from my normal routine. I've had time off from work, spa treatments, lots of sleep, visits with friends and family, and time alone on vacation with my sweetie. I've read books, watched movies, and eaten inordinate amounts of wonderful food. I feel like I've recovered my self again.

Some highlights:
  • Rosemary Spa Package on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to me. A hot stone massage and pedicure with rosemary essential oils. Wonderfully soothing.
  • Christmas with TH, a shepherd's pie, and a delicious nutmeg cake.
  • Family gathering with cousins, aunts and uncles, and phone calls to those out-of-town.
  • Road Trip in the Southwest with my husband, seeing amazing sites and eating amazing food. It's all about the New Mexico green chiles. And sopapillas.
  • A meeting of the minds and personalities with a blog buddy. Non-stop talking, sharing dreams, and a fair amount of laughing. It's always nice to meet a kindred spirit.

May you be refreshed by what you love, at the beginning of this new year.

No comments: