Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good times

In the past week, TH and I have spent time with several good friends. We met up with old theater pals, we had some friends over for pizza and Guitar Hero, and I met the BFFs for dinner and cocktails.

Chicago deep dish pizza with our theater buddies.


I don't have a lot of prolific wisdom to spout about friendships, and the importance of staying connected, and all that, but I will say that all these get-togethers have fed my soul. People are not meant to stay home and watch TV (every night).

Guitar Hero with the Jones family.


Sooner or later the texting and emails are no substitute for laughter, shared experiences, and making memories. And pigging out, drinking delicious alcoholic beverages, and laughter.


A Venetian sunset with my BFFs - Asti, pineapple, and grenadine. Goes great with gossip.

No comments: