Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm thankful for DESSERT

I went online at lunch today to find a recipe for Thanksgiving dessert. It's just going to be TH and me this year (for the first time EVAH!! No driving, hallelujah AMEN) - so we're planning our perfect Turkey-Day meal. I will be making gingerbread for dessert and I found a super easy recipe that sounds delicious. It will also make nice leftovers for day-after-Thanksgiving breakfast.

But in the search, I also found a few other desserts that I really want to try. How do sweet potato cookies with pecans and orange glaze sound? Uh-huh. Or how about sweet potato Bundt cake with brown-sugar glaze? Yeah. And since I've been making scones all year, how about pumpkin scones? Mmmm-mm-MMM. There will be some bake night fun in my future.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

How FUN!! It all sounds delicious - I'm sure you guys will have a great feast. Be sure you include Leopold in on it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love bake night!!!!-Jamie