Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bake Night Returns!

November has arrived, bringing refreshingly cooler weather, darker evenings, and BAKE NIGHT!!! Oh yeah, and some election or something....

It's been a roller coaster week, and I'm tired. I've got lots of reflections on the major events of this week, and I'll get to those in a later post. Tonight is about a quiet evening.


OK, so they're not from scratch, but they taste good.


Snickerdoodles. Just the name makes me smile.

This was an impulse buy, and I think it's meant to be holiday music. But I find it infinitely soothing right now. The versions of "Dona Nobis Pacem" are really speaking to me right now. Also, James Taylor singing the Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun" in 3-3 time is genius.

Have a lovely evening and a good weekend!

No comments: