Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Stuff and Nonsense


Is it just me or does stuff beget more stuff?? TH and I are cleaning out closets and cupboards, sorting, packing, tossing, in preparation to move. I am amazed at how much STUFF we have. Where does it all come from? How does it breed so quickly? I always thought we were pretty good at moving stuff out - to Goodwill, to the used bookstore, to friends and family. But it seems for every two boxes we fill, we have one more to get rid of. Thank God for Freecycle!! No matter what you have, someone will want it...
Meanwhile, I found some awesome curtains for the new place at Cost Plus. (No more metal miniblinds...NO MORE METAL MINIBLINDS...) And I think we've narrowed down the painters we'll be hiring...stay tuned for more house news.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Decorating your own home sounds like fun!