- It's 80 degrees. At 7:00 am.
- The air conditioner doesn't seem to cycle off, and your thermostat is only set at 79.
- The idea of cooking seems overwhelming.
- Even if you cooked something, hot food doesn't seem appetizing.
- You carry a water bottle with you. Everywhere. Even in the house.
- You want to sit around in your chonies because even your shorts and tank top feel like too much.
- Your steering wheel is too hot to handle.
- You park far away from your destination if it means you can park in the shade.
Feel free to add your own "you know's."