Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's a new day

And a new year...so it's time for some reflection.

  • What do I want from this year? Am I on the right track? How can I take better care of myself and those I love?

  • As has become our habit, TH and I escaped for a couple of weeks of vacation. It was the best of times...it was the worst of times. Fighting insomnia, head colds, and other vacation maladies, we did not always feel our best. Still, it was a reprieve from the everyday. It was an adventure and a chance to make each other laugh about our predicaments. These times are crucial for my sense of self and sense of well-being. As my days off wind to a close, I'm left again with the ongoing question: how do I bring the vacation into the everyday? How can I live my daily life in a sense of wonder?

Hope to see you along the way, this year.

No comments: