Thursday, May 20, 2010

I see a light at the end of the tunnel....

..... I just hope it's not a train.


It's the end of the semester, which means finals week, which means I am swamped with work and essentially do not get to leave my office for the entire workday. But it ends tomorrow at 5:00 pm, and if you listen closely you may hear my celebratory shouts of elation.

My latest grief group ended Sunday after 5 weeks, so that's done. I won't have to lead this again till Fall, so that's a load off.

I have been fighting a cold, struggling with insomnia, and trying to maintain my sanity without my regular exercise regimen. My health feels a little ragged, but I know this weekend I will have a chance to rest.

Take care, blog friends. Hope the next week or so brings you some relief, too.

No comments: