Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for:

1) The faith which sustains me; a God who is powerful and merciful, intimate and otherworldly.
2) My husband: my life partner, best friend, emotional rock, confidante, lover, biggest cheerleader, fellow traveler, and personal jester. He's the best.
3) My family. My stepdaughters and their blossoming families. My big brother, my sister-in-law (who is more sister than in-law), my nieces, my parents, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, and those who have gone before. I'm grateful for what each has given and taught me.
4) My job. I. Love. My. Job.
4a) My coworkers. The neatest, coolest group of dedicated, caring, knowledgable, fun folks.
4b) My boss. She is the best boss I've ever had.
5) My house. Sigh.
6) My cat. Lovey-boy.
7) My friends. Near or far, I am surrounded by people who appreciate me for who I am.

"In this world of sin and sorrow, there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." -- Henry Louis Mencken **

** With all due respect to my Republican friends and family!! hee, hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are thankful for you too! You awesome and we love you!!!!-
Jamie