Thursday, October 15, 2009

The uniqueness of YOU

The latest O: the Oprah Magazine has been on my nightstand, and I've been enjoying this month's theme - Who are you meant to be? A brief section highlighting this month's contributors posed the following statements for their response.


  • I look most like myself....
  • I act most like myself...
  • I feel most like myself...
  • I feel least like myself...

So how would you answer these prompts? Here are my replies.
I look most like myself.... having fun to the point of laughing uncontrollably; or, concentrating on something until I understand it.
I act most like myself... when I listen to others, listen to myself, and access the love in my heart.
I feel most like myself... in motion.
I feel least like myself... when I get lost in busy-ness and forget human-ness, my own and others'.

No comments: