- Realizing that I am only 2 and a half weeks away from a mini-vacation to see one of my best friends.
- Eating the chocolate doughnut that my coworker brought me. Having a co-worker that knows what I need to be cheered up.
- Gaining much-needed insight into my current mental state.
- Finding an online-streaming radio station that plays jazz.
- Feeling a little overwhelmed, and knowing it's still 2 and a half weeks until my mini-vacation.
- Sore muscles from possibly overdoing the exercise in the last two days.
- Having a student imply that I have not done my job properly. Knowing this is not true, and having no way to defend myself.
- Dry heaves after my morning run.
All of the above:
- Realizing how much I still need to work on to become the person I want to be.