Friday, May 22, 2009

Thoughts from an ex-president

(And some from a snarky citizen.)

From an article in the Roswell Daily Record.
"It was a humbling moment for the former commander in chief: President George W. Bush was walking former first dog Barney in his new Dallas neighborhood when it stopped in a neighbor's yard for relief. 'And there I was, former president of the United States of America, with a plastic bag on my hand,' he told a group of graduating high school students in New Mexico on Thursday."

It's nice to know there's some shit out there he's willing to take responsibility for...

" 'I no longer feel that great sense of responsibility that I had when I was in the Oval Office. And frankly, it's a liberating feeling,' he told seniors from Artesia High School. "


It's liberating for me, too, W.

1 comment: